- Love love love this podcast!September 1, 2018 by RBC Chicago Girl from United States
The hosts are HILARIOUS. I enjoy listening to stay up to date with current events, their perspectives, and quite frankly, for some humor. Thanks for the podcast and for the chuckles that each episode provides.
- Relevant HIPAA InfoAugust 27, 2018 by Betsykruton from United States
If you need to know about HIPAA you need to listen to this podcast! Great info for all types of providers and professionals.
- Great ContentFebruary 14, 2018 by Iron Man1234 from United States
Love the content! Very useful and relevant information!
- Love these two!September 17, 2017 by wsiinfo from United States
Just found this podcast and love the interaction between these two! Makes a dry subject more tolerable. Would love to hear deeper dives on technical topics.
- Thank you very much!!October 18, 2016 by Itstu92 from United States
A great way to keep informed on this important topic.
- EducationAugust 12, 2016 by D@payer from United States
Donna & David do a great job of explaining HIPAA in a way that makes it easy to understand and operationalize
- Great training tool for trainers!June 10, 2016 by BNNelson from United States
I'm a compliance analyst for our local nonprofit hospital. I recently came across your podcast while looking to improve the training that I provide to our hospital employees for both orientation and refreshers. I listen to a lot of webinars, but this is the best resource that I've found so far. I've taken away so much information that I can incorporate into my own employee training. Thank you so much for putting this out there.
- informativeJune 3, 2016 by D@payer from United States
Podcast is informative, and the hosts make the subject enjoyable. As an Information Assurance analyst for a small payer, I’m always interested in what the healthcare community is doing to keep up with regulations. This podcast is very helpful in that area.
- Need to know about HIPAA?May 18, 2016 by Jkennedy93 from United States
HIPAA is an acronym that gives a lot of healthcare professionals the heebie-jeebies! But no worries with the Help me with HIPAA podcast. Hosts Donna Grindle and David Sims really dig into the nuances of HIPAA and privacy compliance. Who knew there was so much to know and learn?
- Help me with Hipaa! GRRREAT!!May 17, 2016 by JoniAsh_2016 from United States
Pieces of the Hipaa puzzle are coming together thanks to this podcast! I appreciate when people like you guys take time to help people like me learn and understand. Like the humor too!
- Accurate info you can put to use -and it's free!April 6, 2016 by droidsnspace from United States
If you have to know HIPAA (and who doesn't), this is a great resource. I know quite a bit about HIPAA security and I still learn something with every episode. Donna knows HIPAA inside and out and David brings his own set of skills. They are an entertaining podcasting team.
- Best resource out there!March 7, 2016 by mac_0_9 from United States
The Help Me With HIPAA podcast offers a wealth of information regarding HIPAA for anyone in the IT or healthcare industry. The format is informative, entertaining and well done. This is a very unique and free resource that helps to fill a huge void in the industry. I'm a faithful listener and recommend it without reservation.
- Amazing resource!February 12, 2016 by Ophth tech trainer from United States
A great HIPAA resource and entertaining at the same time!!
- Nursing StudentOctober 30, 2015 by tracyredd622 from United States
Everyone should start their day with one of these podcast! Definitely the highlight of the things I have to learn, and I get to laugh, too! Love it!
- So informative.August 31, 2015 by Boi03 from United States
Packed with a ton of value. Donna and David definitely know their stuff. I recommend this podcast to anyone wanting to learn more about HIPAA.
- Great info!August 28, 2015 by Edu571 from United States
There are a lot of misconceptions about HIPAA and how to get AND maintain compliance. These guys know their stuff and present it in a fun, light-hearted way. Even if you don't have to comply with HIPAA, the information provided is of great value and represents what every business should be doing to protect their clients and their employees.
- Great information!August 22, 2015 by KKG06 from United States
I had to listen to it twice .....once in the car and a second time to take notes. Truly unique security information!
- Excellent content!July 28, 2015 by enotStudio from United States
As an IT service provider that is a BA with few Covered Entity's I have really enjoyed (imaging that, enjoying something HIPAA related) and benefited from the content shared on this podcast. While it doesn't focus on IT topics per se it is still very applicable. I have been recommending my health care clients listen to it as well. So far (7/28/15) I think my favorite episode is #10 because it gives a great overview of what you should be doing. Keep up the good work and the relavent content, particularly for those of us with "smaller" HIPAA related businesses.
- HIPAA For IT And ProvidersJune 17, 2015 by Steve @ Neotech from United States
A great resource on HIPAA technology for both IT consultants and healthcare providers alike.